Meller Optics specializes in the manufacture of optical and electro-optical components utilizing the widest range of optical materials in the industry. From the hardest sapphire and ruby to the softest laser glass, Meller Optics, formerly Adolf Meller Company, has been a trusted supplier of quality optics to the Laser, Medical, Defense, Detector, and Sensor industries for over 70 years.
Meller Optics manufactures plane, wedged, or tapered windows and square or rectangular substrates using over 30 different types of materials in prototype to production quantities.
Manufactured from the same fine materials as our windows, Meller Optics utilizes state-of-the-art CNC machining technology to produce lenses and near-hemispherical domes to exact specifications.
Meller Optics now supplies a full range of coated custom beam-handling optics for high and low power laser applications. Products include precision optical filters, mirrors, reflectors and beamsplitters.
- Sapphire Retardation Plates
- Ultraflat and parallel Sapphire and Quartz wafer carriers for mounting of thin semiconductor materials including GaN for Blue LEDs
- Sapphire Optical flats and spacers
- Quartz and Sapphire Centrifuge Cell Windows
- Precision Balls and Ball Lenses of Sapphire, Quartz, and Glass
- Quality Microlux Alumina abrasives
- Gugolz optical polishing pitch